Do you love plants? Are you the green expert that friends and family turn to for gardening or plant care advice? For Bakker.com, Europe’s largest in green, we’re looking for a social media enthusiast who is fluent in English. Whether it’s an issue with the delivery or a question if a hydrangea would grow well in a shadowy part of the garden, you will be answering all the questions via social media and review platforms.
RIFF Digital Engagement is a vibrant workplace, where you can develop your language skills and flex your creative muscles. You will be a valuable representative for inspiring brands like Philips, The Ocean Cleanup and the Royal Schiphol Group. As an engagement professional, you work independently and have the freedom to order your priorities throughout a shift. You use your empathy to communicate effectively with customers and enjoy improving their online experience.
- You will monitor all social activity on the Bakker social pages (Facebook, Instagram), review sites (Trustpilot), third party sales (Amazon), and Live Chat;
- You will proactively answer questions and complaints from customers about the different available products and how to treat them;
- You will have access to a knowledge base with all the right information about plants and how to take care of them;
- You will directly handle requests for redeliveries and refunds by using the customer management system;
- You will take ownership of cases that need to be escalated to other departments and make sure the customer receives a satisfying answer;
- You will play an important role in improving the customer experience by forwarding customer feedback to Bakker and propose more efficient ways to organize the workflows.
Who are you?
No work experience? Not a problem! All we’re looking for is a plant enthusiast that knows how to empathize with customers. You’re not afraid to think ‘out of the box’ to solve customer questions and complaints. Working in a complex, dynamic organization gives your energy and you are available to work during weekends. These working hours are ideal if you’re studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or finishing your thesis. This position is also suitable for your professionals who want to start a successful career. The only experience we require is with using social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube). Personal use definitely counts as well. Besides that, you speak English on level C1 (native level).
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary of €11,50 gross per hour plus surcharge hours for weekends, evenings, and nights;
- A flexible contract from 6-18 hours per week;
- Flexible working hours, including weekends, which makes it easy to combine with studies or another side job;
- You will receive training about the brand and about customer service on social media;
- We stimulate personal growth and offer you the possibility to grow to the position of Team Lead or Client Manager;
- You work for an international organization, in an international team;
- An open, informal and transparant work environment.
Where will you work and how do we handle this Corona Pandemic?
Our open and bright office is located in Amsterdam and close to various public transport hubs. You can socialize with your co-workers throughout the day as our office has no divider walls, so all teams sit together. Looking for a table tennis opponent? Challenge your co-workers in the lunchroom! We even have an office dog to keep you company if your colleagues are busy. We work at all hours of the day, so it’s important to stay healthy. Our office has free fruit and a fully stocked kitchen to keep you going day and night.
Be Digital stay Human. That also means that you are also able to work from home. Especially in these times of Corona we made the switch to be able to work from home and still deliver the best services to our clients. Of course we will be able to support you and provide you with tips in creating your own home-office.
RIFF Digital Engagement helps companies make the transition from (online) customer service to a full digital engagement operation or to set up an omnichannel environment for customer contact.
Within RIFF Digital Engagement there is an open atmosphere in which we collaborate and share knowledge. RIFF not only offers you a challenging position and a good working environment, but also a competitive salary.
Do we have a match?
Are you passionate about social media? Looking for ways to improve customer journeys and solve problems? Respond immediately by sending your CV and motivation letter via the contact form or send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.