For the leading brand in smart home lighting, Philips Hue, we’re looking for Social Media Engagement Specialists fluent in both Dutch and English. Are you the smart home expert who wants to know more about the most connected light in the world? Then keep on reading! For Signify (Philips Lighting), we’re looking for social media enthusiasts that know all about the ins and outs of IoT and want to join our Global 24/7 Philips Hue team! Whether it’s helping customers pick out the right wireless lighting for their new place or helping them use their Google Home / Alexa / Siri device with their freshly bought Hue starter kit, you’ll be playing an important role in their journey to creating the ultimate smart home.
Are you going to be the next Social Media Engagement Specialist?
RIFF Digital Engagement is a vibrant workplace, where you can develop your language skills and flex your creative muscles. You will be a valuable representative for inspiring brands like Philips, the Ocean Cleanup, Schiphol or McDonalds. As an engagement professional, you work independently and have the freedom to order your priorities throughout a shift. You use your empathy to communicate effectively with customers and enjoy improving their online experience.
What you will be doing
- You will monitor all incoming social activity on the Philips Hue and Lighting Benelux social pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube).
- You will proactively answer questions from current and potential customers about the different available products, services and use.
- You will improve the customer experience on all social media channels and review sites and will strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
- You will continuously be trained and will have access to various databases and second line support to make sure that you can provide the customers with the right information and advice.
- You will play an important role in collecting all customer feedback to Philips Hue to further improve the products and customer experience.
Who are you?
No work experience? Not a problem! All we’re looking for is a tech fanatic that knows how to empathize with customers. You’re someone who knows exactly what the customer is looking for and can translate this into creative answers. ‘Out of the box’ describes the way you solve customer queries, answering their questions in Dutch and English. Working in a complex, dynamic organization gives you energy, and you are available to work during the evenings, nights and weekends (24/7). These working hours are ideally suited for a student who is finishing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Already finished your degree? A position as social media engagement specialist is also suitable for young professionals who want to start a successful career. The only experience we require is experience with using social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube). Personal use definitely counts as well. Besides that, you speak Dutch and English on level C1 (native level).
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary plus surcharge hours for weekends, evenings, and Dutch holidays;
- A contract for 24-32 hours a week;
- Flexible work hours, including weekends, evenings, and nights, in order to combine with your busy life;
- You will receive intensive brand, product and customer care social media training;
- We stimulate your personal development and offer opportunities to grow into a role as Team manager, Client manager or Consultant.
- You will work for an international organization with focus on meaningful innovation;
- An open, informal and transparent work environment.
Where will you work and how do we handle this Corona Pandemic?
At this time, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, you will primarily be working from home. We will, of course, be able to support you and provide tips on how to create you own home office.
However, we do offer the oppertunity to reserve a desk at our office in Amsterdam when required. Our open and bright office is located close to various public transport hubs. We’ve put several measures in place to ensure that everyone can follow the government guidelines, and remain healthy when working in the office.
All teams share the office space, so you can socialize and get to know your colleagues. Looking for a table tennis opponent? Challenge you co-workers in the lunch room! We even have an office dog to keep you company if colleagues are busy. We have free coffee and tea available at all times, and a nice café downstairs where you can get some lunch. There is also a full kitchen in the office, so you can prepare any food you bring from home!
Our motto is ‘be digital, stay human’, and we’ve made sure to keep the wellbeing of our employees key, whilst still delivering the best service to our clients.
RIFF Digital Engagement helps companies make the transition from (online) customer service to a full digital engagement operation or to set up an omnichannel environment for customer contact.
Within RIFF Digital Engagement there is an open atmosphere in which we collaborate and share knowledge. RIFF not only offers you a challenging position and a good working environment, but also a competitive salary.
Do we have a match?
Are you passionate about social media? Looking for ways to improve customer journeys and solve problems? Respond immediately by sending your CV and motivation letter via the contact form or send in your resume to email@example.com.