Social Media Engagement Specialist - Philips
Do you have a passion for (digital) innovation and sustainability, as well as social media and digital communication? Does delivering excellent consumer service excite you? Do you like solving problems and do you have sublime language skills to professionally play with words? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for creative minds who are fluent in English or English and Dutch (C1 level), for our partner, the inspiring Dutch healthcare brand, Philips.
Apply and join our team of social media engagement specialists, to service one of our most innovative international clients.
RIFF Digital Engagement is a challenging and creative workspace, where you can exhaust your language skills and creativity all day long. You will be representing our partner, Philips, on various social media pages and online review platforms. Our Philips engagement teams have been interacting with consumers across the globe for over five years, 24 hours per day, 365 days a year, and work hand in hand with our local market teams, like our Philips Benelux or UK & Ireland teams.
As an Engagement Specialist, you excel at working independently. Your empathy and creativity are the foundation of a world class online experience for Philips’ consumers. You’re flexible and you don’t mind doing occasional weekend- and night shifts, as a member of our 24/7 team.
What you will be doing:
- You will monitor all online expressions on Philips’ social media channels and keep a close eye on escalations and hot topics.
- You will answer questions from potential and existing consumers about the Philips product portfolio, in English or Dutch and English.
- You will improve the customer satisfaction on all our partner’s social media channels, forums and review sites and strive for a 100% customer satisfaction.
- You will proactively share feedback with Philips, to ensure they can continue to improve their product portfolio and services.
- You will have contact with the client’s product specialists to make sure the information you provide to the customer is 100% accurate.
- You will be a part of our 24/7 social media team and work as flexible as you want with shifts during the day, in the evening, sometimes nights and during weekends. Occasional shifts during public Holidays are no big deal for you either.
Who are you?
No work experience? No problem! We are looking for a word magician who knows how to empathise with customers. You know exactly what the customer means and can translate this into creative answers. ‘Out of the box’ describes the way you solve customer queries, answering their questions. Working in a complex, dynamic organisation gives you energy. The working hours are great for a student who is finishing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Already finished your degree? Even better. A position as a social media engagement specialist is perfect for young professionals who want to start a successful career. The only experience we require is experience with using social media (Twitter, Facebook). Personal use counts as well.
What do we offer?
- The starting salary in this role is €11,50 gross per hour;
- Flexible contracts. We offer 16-24 or 24-32 hour contracts;
- Flexible office times, including evenings and weekends, which you can combine with your fast-paced lifestyle;
- You will receive intensive brand, product and social media care training;
- We stimulate your personal development and offer opportunities to grow within our company, as a Team Manager or Client manager;
- You will work for an international organisation with a strong focus on meaningful innovation and sustainability;
- You will work in an open, informal and transparent work environment;
Where will you work and how do we handle this Corona Pandemic?
Be Digital stay Human. That also means that you are also able to work from home. Especially in these times of Corona we made the switch to be able to work from home and still deliver the best services to our clients. Of course we will be able to support you and provide you with tips in creating your own home-office.
We do offer the opportunity to reserve a desk at our office in Amsterdam when required, and in line with government guidance. We’ve put several measures in place to ensure that everyone can follow the government guidelines, and remain healthy when working at the office. Our open and bright office is located in Amsterdam and close to various public transport hubs. You can socialize with your co-workers throughout the day. Looking for a table tennis opponent? Challenge your co-workers in the lunchroom! We even have an office dog to keep you company if your colleagues are busy. Our office has free fruit and a fully stocked kitchen to keep you going.
RIFF is a digital full-service agency specialised in providing solutions and services for the entire digital customer journey. We help our clients with all issues their own customers are facing. You can contact us for help with digital strategy, online marketing and content, or for customer service and customer contact via various channels, both before, during and after sales. Our client portfolio consists of exciting brands, like Philips, McDonald’s, Schiphol Group, KNVB, Volvo, Nikon, Signify (Philips Lighting) and The Ocean Cleanup.
Our mision is our vision: ‘Be digital, stay human’
Do we have a match?
Respond immediately by sending your CV and motivation to email@example.com
For questions about this job, please contact Tim van Beek, Corporate Recruiter.